Learn CAD from the Experts
AutoCAD ® AutoCAD LT ® AutoCAD Civil 3D ® Autodesk REVIT for MEP ® SketchUp Pro ® Autodesk REVIT for Structure ® Bentley MicroStation v8i ® Autodesk REVIT for Architecture ®
For over 33 years, PROCAD has been delivering CAD skills training to engineers, architects, planners, interior designers, drafters and individuals all over Australia. PROCAD is a Leader in CAD Education and Training.
Terms and Conditions.
1. Full Course Fees are due 30 days prior to the commencement of the course.
2. Course confirmation and acknowledgment will be issued
3. Course cancellations are required in writing no later than 30 Days prior to the course commencement date.
4. Course cancellations after this date attract a $55 cancellation fee. Courses cancelled within 21 days of the course will not be eligible for a refund.
5. PROCAD reserves the right to re-schedule courses.
6. Full tuition is charged for non attendance.
7. Paid participants may reschedule their course.
Comprehensive Manuals, "How to" exercises and Trial Disks are provided FREE of charge with every course.
Most training is not one size fits all. PROCAD are the cadd systems and training specialists. We provide you with a custom training program designed to fit your company's unique training needs. Many organizations provide training on CAD software, but only PROCAD provides small one-on-one training that is relevant to your needs. Click here for a location Map.
Through step-by-step lessons written by recognized experts in their fields, PROCAD's how-to courses and tutorials can help you master the techniques you need to become more productive with CAD products and solutions.
ISO:9001 CAD Accredited Training Courses.
For over 30 years, PROCAD has been delivering CAD skills training to engineers, architects, planners, interior designers, drafters and individuals all over Australia. PROCAD is a Leader in CAD Education and Training.
For those companies that have complex training requirements—such as offices in many different locations, we provide a range of custom training programs, from customization of standard courses to development of custom curriculum.
PROCAD makes it easy to stay ahead of your competition by giving you the confidence to increase productivity and meet your deadlines.
Smaller class sizes means you have ample time to ask questions specific to your unique design needs.
PROCAD students qualify for 12 months of free telephone support specific to course material presented.
Students may retake a class within 90 days of the original class date at no charge (in accordance with program regulations).
Please contact PROCAD on (08) 9388 6000 for more assistance.